Host A Session
IBSWLG Digital Training Tour
Welcome to your Examination
1. The following are digital channels EXCEPT
A. Social media
B. Websites and Blogs
2. Ade is a photographer and has a website where he advertises his photographs. Which platform would you advise Ade to use to promote his website?
3. Bisi, an awesome caterer created a Facebook page and has no fans for her page. What is the best advice you would give Bisi to grow her Facebook page fan base?
A. Share her page with her facebook friends and family
B. Buy page likes on Facebook
C. Spend money to run Facebook ads to her target audience
D. Spend money to boost engaging posts to her target audience
4. Which of these is not important when doing a competitors analysis?
5. Which of these is TRUE about your competition?
A. They must offer the same product or service as your competitor
B. They must be bigger than your brand
C. They must have the same target audience you have
D. They must be on the same digital channels you are on.
6. When creating a digital strategy for your business, what is the first step?
A. Open social media accounts for your business
B. Get 1000 email subscribers
C. Create a defined goal for your business
D. Look for capital for your strategy
7. Which of these puts your business digital strategy above your competition?
A. A high number of facebook page likes
B. A unique selling proposition
C. A different target audience
D. A higher capital investment
8. Which of these is FALSE about search marketing?
A. It can increase popularity of your brand
B. It can drive traffic to your website
C. It can increase sales on your website
D. It can increase engagement between customers and your business
9. Which of these isn’t an advantage of digital marketing over traditional marketing?
A. High ROI
B. It can be measured and analysed more efficiently
C. It requires less efforts to produce results
D. You do not have to be in the same location with your potential customers
10. SEO is paid and SEM is free
11. Which of these is the most engaging content?
12. Which of these channels is the best for brand perception?
C. Search engines
D. Social Media
13. Chris has started selling agricultural products and wants to have a social media presence for his new business.What would you advise Chris?
A. Open accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
B. Understand his target audience and where to find them
C. Open accounts only on Twitter
D. Open accounts only on Facebook and Twitter
14. Which of these tools is used to identify trends in an industry
A. Google search console
B. Google trends
C. Google analytics
D. Google sitemaps
15. Search engine marketing through google is done via
16. Search engine optimization favours websites with all of these EXCEPT
A. Quality content
B. Responsive design
C. Optimised title tags
D. Optimised meta description
17. Goals in digital strategy are measured by
A. High Returns on Investment
B. Key Performance Indicators
C. High Brand Awareness
D. Happy customers
18. Blogs can be used for the following EXCEPT
A. Improve personal brands
B. Promote a company
C. Share useful content with target audience
D. Perform ecommerce
19. Which of these is not an important feature on the homepage of a website
A. Showing product features
B. A clear call to action
C. Social media buttons
D. About the company
20. Digital marketing involves using digital channels separately.